Sunday, September 23, 2012

Going into our 4th week!

No way, are we really already going into our 4th week of this thing?!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, enjoyed your time and are ready for another fantastic week.

My Sunday was great until about 7pm when the Broncos lost again, I will be in mourning the rest of the night but I think I will survive.  This week I am set up for success with lots of great groceries and workouts already put into my calendar!

Monday Plan:
-Protein, water, apple
-celery, peanut butter
-leftover hamburger with greens bean/asparagus and sweet potatoes
-leftover chicken wing with snap peas
-5-6 mile run based on Addison's mood.....
-Salad for dinner! (spring mix, peas, carrots, mini corn, tuna, salsa, hot sauce)
-LOTS OF WATER, I did better this weekend than I normally do but still not perfect, it will get better

Here is a neat video on metabolic testing!  Knowing your metabolism at rest and while working out is a powerful tool.  I have been performing these tests for years and can perform yours at OSR.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLD95F0651F45DD9A3&v=cXK288BeFZ0&feature=player_embedded

Here are some fun pictures from our apple orchard adventure today in Waconia!

Panoramic photo of some of the orchard with my new iPhone5, have I mentioned I love it!

Stalking the prey for their next apple to put in the bag

Addison would not let go of the first apple we picked and then ate almost half of it, great job Addi.

With her famous first apple

After the orchard we watched the Broncos game with Addison and her little cousin Joel, they got bored with the Broncos poor performance so decided to stare out the window instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment