Thursday, September 27, 2012

Friday is just about here!

It is really our halfway point?!  Are you halfway to where you want to be come the end of October?

For those of you wanting to know where you are at halfway through our challenge please let me know and we will do your halfway measurements this week or next.  It will only take 5-10 minutes and then you will know where your weight and body fat are at!

My Thursday was great! Very busy but great. I did not get a workout in, with lack of sleep the last couple weeks (teething 15 month old) and lots of work stuff my body is drained.  I am looking forward to sleep tonight and a great workout tomorrow.

Friday Plan:
-Apple and peanut butter
-Morning lift
-Spinach and bean salad with ostrich jerky
-Walk and play at park
-nap with Addi (cant wait)
-Dinner with a bunch of 13-14 year olds, I am not sure what to expect

Also
Challenge Last Chance workout and gathering!  
-I would like to hold a group workout, social gathering and potluck.  
-Potential dates:
     October 6th - 1pm
     October 13th - 9am or 12pm
     October 14th - anytime
-If you are interested in joining us for a free workout followed by healthy snacks and a social gathering please let me know your first choice and date/time.

Just a friendly reminder for even more tips, food ideas and education check out www.facebook.com/stephaniewinters30

Have a great weekend and Go Broncos!


No comments:

Post a Comment