Saturday, September 15, 2012

Football Sunday is back!

Good evening and happy weekend.  It was such a great and busy day for us but I was able to stay on track and keep myself away from temptations.

Addison had her first swim lesson and loved it, she loves water and they even let her hold a ball the whole time after she saw it and kept saying "ball".  She also went on her first light rail ride, visited some great grandparents at Fort Snelling National Cemetery, played with friends, fed ducks and played a lot at the park.    Lets just say she passed out wonderfully tonight after her bath!



Sunday Plan:
-Half scoop protein, water, apple
-Hopefully a 6 mile run, longest Addi has let me go is 4 and I am still pretty sore from my Friday workout
-Brunch with Addi and Adam, leftover protein pancakes (yummmmy), eggs, turkey sausage, pan fried potatoes, peanut butter and bananas
-FOOTBALL, my Broncos don't play until Monday night but I still want to see the Vikings hopefully get another W
-Grilled buffalo chicken and celery, probably some popcorn too during the games
-LOTS OF WATER, I need to keep myself hydrated on the weekends, something I am usually not the greatest at.

Enjoy your Sunday, I know I will!


Addison's evening workout



No comments:

Post a Comment