Saturday, September 29, 2012

I hope your Saturday was awesome!

Good evening!  We just put Addison down after a long Saturday filled with swimming, shopping, trampoline jumping, birthday party and celebrations........its not even 9pm.

I am excited to be done shopping for Addison's winter wardrobe, but I don't think your really ever done.  This is the first season we have really had to go shopping, for her first 15 months of life most of her clothes were presents.  I am so grateful for all the generous people in our life but it was kinda fun to buy the stuff we want.

With all the "on the go" and evening of partying I would say my water intake is down and there were even my two alcoholic beverages for the week.  Its crazy how when you never really drink that two Crispin Cider beers can catch up to you.  At least they were gluten free :)

My Sunday Plan:
-apple and peanut butter
-Morning run around lake Harriet, here is to hoping Addison lets me go 2 times!
-Sunday brunch and football!  Eggs, bacon, sausage, protein pancakes
-Football, snacks will include-popcorn, grilled chicken and raw veggies
-LOTS OF WATER, to re-hydrate after today, it will be interesting to see how the run goes in the morning

Have a great night, and remember........



No comments:

Post a Comment