Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Already almost Wednesday

Is it really already almost Wednesday?! Wow, that is so hard to believe.  My Broncos lost last night so that was not ideal but I guess you cannot win them all, my voice is still a little hoarse from all the yelling at the TV.

My Tuesday was busy as usual, I did not get time to get a workout in but I plan to get up early to sneak in some strength before I teach at 9am.

Wednesday plan:
-Morning strength
-Eggs and ground turkey
-Taco Chili (new recipe I put in the crock pot this morning, really good!)
-Celery and peanut butter
-Not 100% sure about dinner, I will be busy all day so it will be up to Adam, it will most likely consist of a meat on the grill and some veggies on the grill, can't wait!

My water intake needs to get better, I have really been slacking and I can tell.  I have just been not thinking about it during the day and then trying to play catch up at night.  Tomorrow it will be better.

Have a great Tuesday night and Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment