Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Already mid-week

Before we know it the weekend will be here again but until then we will focus on Wednesday!

My Tuesday was great, I had lots of water, great food and stayed busy.  My tomorrow will be pretty busy again so good thing I had a great run in Monday.  My hope is to get up early and spend some quality time with my kettle bell.

Wednesday Plan:
-Oatmeal with vanilla protein powder
-Apple, shredded chicken salad
-chocolate protein, water, celery, peanut butter
-turkey roll with pickles, sweet potato fries
Lots of water!

We are approaching the halfway point of our challenge, are you halfway to your goals?  If you want to know where you are feel free to let me know and we can set up a time to get your "mid-point" measurements.

REMINDER
Challenge Last Chance workout and gathering!  
-I would like to hold a group workout, social gathering and potluck.  
-Potential dates:
     October 6th - 1pm
     October 13th - 9am or 12pm
     October 14th - anytime
-If you are interested in joining us for a free workout followed by healthy snacks and a social gathering please let me know your first choice and date/time.





No comments:

Post a Comment