Friday, September 7, 2012

Its the weekend and Starting Stats

Its the weekend! There will be challenges to overcome this weekend I am sure.  Just remember you are doing this to help create a new healthier, happier you!

I had a taco salad for lunch with my mom today and of course I didn't look at the menu and it had sour cream and cheese on it so I had to pick off as much as I could.  Addison was happy to get more cheese and sour cream though!  We also did major grocery shopping and cleaning, that always feels amazing!

 I get to go to a family reunion tomorrow for my dads side, most of them smoke and eat pretty unhealthy so we are planning to eat before we go and bring some healthy snacks and water along in case we get hungry. Sunday will be another challenge because we will be playing in a charity softball game and then eating with them afterward while watching football....ahhhhhhhh....my favorite things in life outside Adam and Addison. Luckily I have gotten great at saying NO over the years and can always fall back on that.  I let you know if I win any raffle or silent auction items.

My Saturday Plan:
-Small workout of running, I did lots of strength today so need to recover
-Chocolate protein and water
-sweet potato fries with grilled chicken (I am going to miss grilling when its cold)
-snacks of mixed nuts, beef jerky and fruit at the reunion
-Not sure about dinner, I just have no idea when we will be home.  Its up in Cambridge so we will most likely end up stopping at a chipotle or salad bar, if we can find one :)

Now on to the good stuff!

I don't have every one's starting measurements in and configured yet, we are close, but here are mine and Adam's:

ADAM
240lbs
13.7% BF
Here are his previous results, he didn't do that bad over the summer!
http://stephaniewinters.blogspot.com/2012/06/some-results.html

9/4/12




STEPH- I remembered to take before pictures this time!
155lbs - literally the first time I weighed myself since the last challenge, I ended that one at 148lbs
23.2% body fat
Here are my previous results as well, I gained some weight but mostly muscle which has been my goal, it feels great to finally be able to lift heavy objects again!
http://stephaniewinters.blogspot.com/2012/06/some-results.html

9/4/2012


Good night and good luck this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment