Friday, September 14, 2012

Great day!

Happy Friday night to you all.  What a beautiful day, not to cold and its not even over yet.

I was able to get a great workout in this morning and enjoy this beautiful weather as I met baby Nora who is just perfect.  I also found some time to order my iPhone 5, love being eligible for an upgrade now, Adam has to wait until October :)

My Saturday Plan:
-Protein/water, apple and peanut butter
-Some work
-Addison Swim Lessons!
-Lunch out with Adam and Addison, not sure where yet but it will be good!
-Enjoy the day, maybe a trip to underwater world?
-Snack of turkey jerky while out
-Right now I am thinking breakfast for dinner? Protein pancakes and eggs......sounds yummy.

Enjoy your Saturday, I think its going to be a nice day.  Be thankful for all the great things in your life and find some time to be active even with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment