Thursday, September 20, 2012

Thursday night

Good evening!  As soon as I am done with this I am going to head to the TV finish some work and watch THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!  Today was too crazy for a workout which is fine with me because I love every second of my day.

I am seriously so blessed.  I have an amazing husband, adorable & healthy daughter, crazy labs, friends/family who are always there, a place to call home, sweet car (or auditorium as its nicknamed), fulfilling jobs that can pay my bills and leave me with spending money and unique (in a good way) clients.

Seriously, I get to teach eager minded individuals how to become a fitness professional and get paid for it.  I get to help multiple people every day live healthier, lose weight, return to activity and find the motivation inside them to make changes, and get paid for it.

I am so blessed.

Ok, enough about me, how was your Thursday?  I hope you are still doing well and enjoying these fall days.

My Friday Plan:
-apple, 1/2 protein powder and water
-Super hard workout with Danica, she is going down in pullups
-Shower and snack (hard boiled eggs, spinach/bean salad) at Life Time with Addison
-Visit with Peggy, and lots of play with Addison
-Lunch with Adam, Chipotle??
-Nanny interviews, ours is leaving us for a teaching job in October :(
-Dinner with Grandma, taco salads!
-Homecoming football game at my High School (as long as weather cooperates)

Have a great night, I am off to finish some work, watch football and count my blessings.


Who is ready to watch Golden Gopher alum Eric Decker and the Denver Broncos win this Sunday?? See why I like to watch football so much ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment