Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Football season has arrived!

Who is ready for some football?!  Growing up in Denver I became a Broncos fan from a very young age and am still a fan through the good and bad.  Here is to hoping this is a great year, good excitement and a dream of a Superbowl, maybe, just maybe.

How was your day today?  My day was great, as planned and I am already prepped for tomorrow.

Thursday:
Chocolate protein powder and water
apple and turkey jerky
Turkey chili
peanut butter and celery
taco bowl (shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, hot sauce, ground beef, avocado, corn, black beans, re-fried beans, brown rice)

I don't think I will have time for a workout but who knows, might have to make something up after Addison goes to bed.

I am off to finish watching the Cowboys vs. Giants and plan some sort of fall getaway!

Go Broncos!

No comments:

Post a Comment