Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wed. Night

Good night Wednesday or Good Morning Thursday depending on when you are reading this.

I hope your week is going well and you are finding time to workout and make some healthy foods.  I made some more food last night which will help the rest of this week for me.

Thursday Plan:
Chocolate protein powder and water
celery peanut butter
chicken, potatoes and green beans
apple and hard boiled eggs
salad (garbanzo beans, spinach, tomatoes, vinegar, lemon juice, ground beef)

Football is on again tomorrow night so I might sneak in a workout while I watch but I will also be working out Friday morning so we will see.  I am not a fan of the Packers or Bears so am not sure how much I will watch.

Here is a funny picture I posted on Facebook today, wanted to share with all of you.  Ive only been right a few times over the years ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment